- 1-1/2 C Shredded Low Moisture Mozzarello Cheese
- 1 Oz Cream Cheese
- 3/4 C Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Lg Egg
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Bottle of Everything Bagel Seasoning
Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
Prepare a jelly roll type pan with parchment paper.
Here are the step by step instructions:
1. In a microwaveable bowl combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and place in the microwave for 30 second intervals, until melted.
2. In a separate large bowl, combine the blanched almond flour and baking powder, then whisk together.
3. Add egg and mix.
4. Add the cheese mixture once it's cooled down just slightly. If too cooled, place back in microwave for 15 seconds or less.
5. Place a small amount of none flavored oil on the palms of your hands, then gather the dough form and separate into 4 balls.
6. Place each ball on the parchment paper on your pan about 2 inches apart and lightly press each one down (not flat though). Then put your finger in the middle of each one and make a hole about the size of a nickel.
Last, sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning to your satisfaction, then place pan into oven. Now, let them bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned.
Your Simple Keto Everything Bagels will stay fresh for 2-3 days in a storage bag at room temperature. But if you choose, you can freeze them. However, make sure to slice them before placing them in the freezer. If you place a piece of parchment paper between each bagel before freezing, you will be able to choose how many you need at a time.
This recipe yields 4 servings. If you would like to make more for freezing, be sure to double or triple the recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 21.4gSaturated Fat: 11.1gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 2gNet Carbohydrates: 1.4gFiber: 0.6gSugar: .03gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 27.2g
Nutritional values are estimated by a nutritional calculator which may or may not be accurate.