Why not give this Keto Cube Steak & Gravy Recipe a try?
This Keto Cube Steak & Gravy Recipe is a winner in my book! I believe you will absolutely love it too! Not only is it delicious, but because it’s semi-homemade; which for me is always a good thing! Just combine the ingredients as instructed below, and place into a slow cooker. Let it cook from 6 to 8 hours on low. You’ll find it simple, tender and delicious!
Here is all you need!
Ingredients For Keto Friendly Cube Steak & Gravy Recipe
1 Packet – Au Jus Gravy Mix
Cream of Chicken Soup, (1 Can)
French Onion Soup ( 1 Can)
1/2 Cup of Water
1-1/2 to 2 Lbs. Cubed Steak
To Thicken Gravy, You’ll Need:
3 Tbsp Cornstarch
3 Tbsp of COLD Water
- In the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker (Crock Pot as we usually say), combine the first 4 ingredients : cream of chicken soup, french onion soup and the packet of au jus mix and water.
- Stir well
- Put cubed steak into the slow cooker
- Cover slow cooker and cook steak on low for 6 – 8 Hours
- After cooking, it’s time to thicken gravy. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and COLD water. Stir mixture into slow cooker;
- Importantly, turn the setting on the slow cooker to high, then cook for 30 minutes or so, until the gravy has thickened.
- Calories: 450kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 47g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 163mg
- Sodium: 171mg
- Potassium: 771mg
- Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 3.7mg
Click this link for this and other great recipes, as well: https://www.thecountrycook.net/
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Don’t forget to complete my email signup form in the right side column, so you will be notified of my latest post!